Adopted

on Posted by Rajesh J Advani
Labels: , ,
Mom: Hi, Son.
Son: Hey Mom, Hey Dad.
Dad: Son, we wanted to talk to you about something.
Son: Sure, Dad.
Dad: You turn 21 tomorrow.
Son: Yes! My friends and I have a great day planned.
Dad: That's great. See, we thought this is a good opportunity to tell you the truth about something.
Son: Oh, okay. What is it?
Dad: You know how we told you that you were adopted?
Son: Yes, of course. I'm really glad that you let me know right from the beginning. It could have been quite stressful if I'd found out late."
Dad: Yes, it's about that -
Son: What, you know who my biological parents are?
Dad: Actually, the thing is, when we told you that you were adopted, we weren't telling the complete truth.
Son: What? I don't understand.
Mom: See, you're not really adopted.
Son: What? I don't get it. Why are you saying this?
Dad: We thought you're old enough to understand now.
Son: No, I mean... I don't understand. How can I not be adopted?
Dad: That's easy, son. Your mom really is your biological mother.
Son: No! I mean... If I was not adopted, then why would you tell me I was?
Dad: Oh, your mother always wanted to adopt.
Son: Hunh?
Mom: Yes, we had even got in touch with an adoption agency. And then we found out that I was pregnant.
Son: But...
Mom: It was a tough time for us, son. So we decided to pretend that we'd adopted you. And suddenly everything was perfect.
Son: Perfect?
Dad: Yes. And now that you're old enough, we thought it was important that you know the truth.
Son: I'm really not adopted?
Dad: No, son. You're not.
Son: But...
Mom: It's okay, son. We love you just the same.
Son: But this doesn't make any sense!
Dad: It's really very simple, Son. We are really your biological parents.
Son: But -
Dad: Now enough chit-chat. You've got a busy day tomorrow. So get into bed and get a good night's sleep. Good night.
Mom: Good night, dear. We love you.

2 comments:

Sangeetha said...

That was really funny! i can imagine Michael Scott acting this way!

قمة الامتياز said...

شركة عزل خزانات بالدمام
شركة عزل خزانات بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخير
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر