The Geek In Me

on Posted by Rajesh J Advani
Labels:
I'm making yet another attempt to climb back on to the social bandwagon, and this time it's by rejuvenating my technology oriented blog. So if you are interested in geeky stuff, you might want to head to Geek Whorled. I intend to write there about programming (Java, OpenGL, GTK, Python, etc), gadgets that interest me or that I own (including doing product reviews), Linux, and anything that I feel is too geeky for this blog.

If I can keep the tempo up, I also hope to post more on this blog as a side-effect.

1 comments:

property for rent in abu dhabi said...


This is an awesome blog post. The author has used images that show an object in the sky as clouds. When I first looked at the image it did not look like a cloud, but it looked like a cloud. So the title of this post is This is Awesome Blog Post.abu dhabi rental properties listing